- After his title win last night at Black Horizon, Madman Szalinski collapses from the top turnbuckle on live television. There has been a lot of speculation that this is some sort of story. However, it should be noted that it is not and Madman's health has been in question since before he signed a contract.
- Madman had passed multiple physicals the week leading up to Black Horizon, and given a clean bill of health by UTA doctors. It is unknown at this time if there will be a probe into these test after details have leaked this morning on Madman's current state.
- Szalinski is still non responsive, but is to be said in stable condition. Word is that he experienced some form of cardiac issue last night.
- Sources are saying that along with this, it has been discovered that he has been wrestling on a fractured foot that hasn't healed for four months, unspecified injuries to his neck, and as it turns out, he's been slamming painkillers since getting to UTA.
- We have reached out to Madman's wife, Ariel, but have yet to have a comment. More information as it becomes available.
- The UTA Championship fate is unknown at this time. Moments are touch and go with Madman Szalinski.
""All your base are belong to Gust!""
- Raging Dead