2015 is shaping up to be a huge year for PSE and the UTA, starting at Seasons Beatings.
- We've already had James Wingate confirm that Log Habben would be back in an UTA ring before the end of 2014. Many believe he will be apart of Seasons Beatings in some form.
- There is a lot of talk that along with the signing of several superstars recently, we could see another handful debut at Seasons Beatings once contracts are finalized. No details have been leaked on if they have previous ties with the company or not.
- The UTA is moving away from a vertical singular division starting January, and with the introduction of a new championship will be breaking off into several divisions. Superstars will be seeded into divisions on January 1st, then will work their way up the ladder, capturing titles to move onto the next division.
- Each division will be highlighted on a particular show for the most part, with newer talent and those who are having a rocky time working in the first tier division.
- With the recent announcement of PSE becoming a strategic partner with the UTA, a part of the deal is to introduce a new show in January that will take the place of Wrestleshow every other week.
"JESUS SHIT TITS"
- Kentucky Tarzan