- The VCW Wildfire Championship, currently held by Conrad Teller, has been announced today as the new UTA UTA Wildfire Championship.
It is unknown if the title will undergo another name change, but it is expected to be defended on the October 19th edition of Wrestleshow.
- Speaking of the October 19th edition of Wrestleshow, the UTA Championship will be on the line as Perfection defends his title against the near 600 pound Yoshii.
- CBR will also defend the UTA Internet Championship. At this time, the plan is for VCW Internet Champion, Tommy Lipton, to face CBR with the winner being the undisputed UTA internet Champion. However, Lipton's UTA contract is still being negotiated. If a deal can not be made, there will be a substitute contender.
- The UTA will also be debuting the brand new UTA Tag Team Championship titles with multiple teams competing.
- The details are not set yet, but James Wingate is thought to be negotiating with James Ranger to have Dick Fury versus the winner of the Demigod Tournament on the championship filled show as well instead of October 11th edition of Victory.
- Kentucky Tarzan